Entry #0 A Side-by-Side Comparison of Entertainment Gossip Giants

 Hi Readers,

If you are like me, someone who enjoys keeping up with entertainment news and today's trends to clear your busy mind and keep up with the times, then this blog entry is for you. 

Before I begin, I must confess that I am new to blogging, so please bear with me as I become acquainted with this foreign social media platform. 

To better understand what blogging was, I did what any newbie would do: research. In my search, I came across TMZ and People. Although they report similar news, their reporting style and topics differ.

TMZ is known for its edgier and more sensational approach to celebrity news and gossip. TMZ covers celebrity scandals, legal issues, and paparazzi-style reporting. TMZ is more tabloid-like, so if you are looking for tasteless reading, TMZ is your go-to. 

If you are looking for a more polished read, People is the blog for you. People takes a more traditional and broad approach to celebrity news and entertainment. While People covers celebrity gossip and breaking news, it also features in-depth interviews, feature stories, and a wide range of content including fashion, beauty, human interest, and lifestyle topics. 


My personal favorite is TMZ. The dramatic headlines grasp my attention and make me eager to read their stories. 


Another perk of TMZ is the Celerity Scramble-- Guess Who! 

                                                                            It's Jacob Elordi! 

Comments

Popular Posts